One primary basis behind female infertility is the low quality of the egg. The accessibility and quality of eggs decide the quality of an embryo and the happening of a healthy pregnancy under the Best IVF Doctor in Noida. When the lady becomes thirty-five, the quality of eggs starts to decrease. In many situations, most of us don’t acknowledge the importance of eggs, and later, we face problems while conceiving.
What is IVF?
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a strengthened reproductive technology involving various medicines and surgical procedures. It consists of an egg and a sperm fusion in a lab. For this process, doctors advise medications that assist the eggs in becoming grown under an IVF clinic in Noida.
After recovering those mature eggs from the female body, doctors mix them with sperm in a laboratory. Once fertilization happens, the Best IVF Doctor in Noida transfers embryos into the female uterus. If the implantation is successful, the pregnancy occurs.
Zeeva Clinic is the best clinic for IVF and cancer treatment in India. Situated in the prominent location of Noida, the clinic is well-furnished with advanced technology. We are widely recognized for clinical excellence and personalized observation. We give advanced Fertility and Cancer Treatment with a vision to provide world-class clinic facilities by Dr. Vikas Goswami & Dr. Shweta Goswami, the Best IVF Doctor in Noida.
FACTS ABOUT Zeeva:
Personalized Patient Approach
Your personal fertility success story begins with the highest quality of care from our patient-centered approach to infertility treatment.
Qualified Specialist Doctors
We contain a specialist team of doctors, embryologists, nurses, scientists, and staff.
All are working disciplined toward a common target of providing successful fertility treatment under the Best IVF Doctor in Noida.
State Of The Art Infrastructure
Our centers are recognized for their state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment. They continue implementing the latest techniques for higher success in fertility treatments under an IVF clinic in Noida.
Women conceiving either through the process of IVF or naturally have their primary focus on enhancing the quality of their eggs.
Facts about improving eggs naturally:
- You will learn about various methods when you get in touch with Zeeva, one of the best IVF clinics in Noida. The quality of gametes is an essential factor in determining the success of the pregnancy.
- It would be best if you visited Zeeva, the best IVF clinic in Noida, to ensure that you have the proper instructions and supervision to take care of yourself. With the growing age, the quality of eggs starts decreasing; therefore, many women also tend to freeze their eggs early to utilize them later under the Best IVF Doctor in Noida.
- The growth of embryos after fertilization specifies egg quality. Enough chromosomes and their capability to combine with sperm are the features of a healthy egg under an IVF clinic in Noida.
- After fertilization, the eggs need energy for dividing, which they acquire from mitochondria. The egg with insufficient power will not be able to divide after fertilization under the Best IVF Doctor in Noida. The egg will not receive enough egg energy for continuance without it. Its production decreases with the increasing age.
How to improve the quality of eggs for IVF naturally?
The female egg quality is also significantly affected by the diet she takes. You require to include green vegetables and fresh fruits in your nutrition. Enhancing healthy eating habits can assist your ovaries in generating high-quality eggs under the Best IVF Doctor in Noida.
It has been seen that egg quality is damaged a lot by the absorption of refined carbs. It results in a quick breakdown of carbohydrates and causes a sudden stake in blood sugar levels. Therefore, it is recommended that women should avoid eating extreme bread, pasta, and refined foods.
Overall Health & Supplements
You know about the difference in health with your BMI. BMI specifies your health condition. For healthy women, it begins at 20 and stops at 28. You require a perfect BMI to keep your body fit and generate a good quantity of high-quality eggs under the Best IVF Doctor in Noida.
Stress & Lifestyle Management
Decrease your stress which can be a matter of bad health conditions. It can damage the ovaries and overall reproductive health under an IVF clinic in Noida. To enjoy a beautiful pregnancy journey, review your stress levels and relax.
Improve your blood flow
Oxygen-rich blood flow to the ovaries is necessary for the health of the eggs. Blood flow is enhanced by ensuring you remain hydrated with at least 6 to 8 glasses of liquid daily under the Best IVF Doctor in Noida.
Exercise also enhances blood flow, as a healthy heart will assist in providing optimal flow everywhere in the body.
- Nicotine is a portion that is included in smoking and alcohol ingredients. Therefore, you must avoid taking nicotine-rich foods as they can also be toxic to your egg cells. Caffeine and alcohol consumed in excess can become harmful to your pregnancy.
- If you cannot become pregnant with in vitro fertilization, you need to check the quality of the eggs to measure hormone levels. Hormones like Follicle Stimulating Hormone, AMH (anti-mullerian hormone), and the count of the number of discernible follicles in your ovaries indicate egg quality under the Best IVF Doctor in Noida.
- You must visit Zeeva, the best IVF clinic in Noida, and make sure that all your queries get cleared. You should avoid complications and contact a professional IVF doctor in Zeeva for better treatment.